Thursday 4 July 2013

Get Your House In Order.

SoI felt I was neglecting the pencil side of things recently so I decided to test out a full set of "Royal & Langnickel" pencils they weren't too pricey either. It was nice to buy the whole set to really feel the difference between the different graphites. What I really like was the thick bars, which I used to just brush the graphite in to the sketches (below).

I also bought a set of these broad Berol which have been great as I have been enlarging the outline of my drawings more and more, again check out the sketches below. They are really quick to cover but often go through the paper or board I am using.


These arrived last week but they came after I blogged, ZIG black and a Small & Medium "Menso" brush, I'm not too thrilled with the brushes except for their weight makes them very easy and sturdy to control, may I will like them more in time. The ink however is amazing, you can see it dry very quickly after it is put down.

Here are some "lunch-time" sketched with pencil shading.


And finally here is an extreme pen/pencil case brimming with some of the pens I have been collecting recently.


I will get to paper soon, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment