Monday 16 December 2013

Bots into cards, cards in to game and book.

SoI had been playing a lot of different card games, mostly Magic the Gathering if I am honest so I decided to turn my pictures into cards and make a reasonably playable game. It is very simple and is aimed at younger kids and it works.

So I got my cards printed (only 2 sets, 54 cards each set) and they came out great, I am not selling them it was mainly just to see if I could, and I can, so I did. You can order a set here (I make no money from this, btw), it comes with the rules etc too!


I have also started to make a short story with them, it is ok, it just requires a bit more work.



It will get done eventually it's called "Little Voyager", again it won't be for sale, just to see if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment